Amazing Storage Deal at Tomtop
The 120GB SanDisk EasyStore is already a budget oriented SSD and it gets even better with TomTop’s deal at $31.99. That’s about 1700 PHP which is bluntly the lowest price an SSD could get – back in the glory days of flash memory supply and demand.
With an SSD, you’ll appreciate faster startups, shutdowns, data transfers, and application response times than with a hard disk drive. This SanDisk SSD in particular offers quiet, reliable performance and a dashboard status monitoring tool for your favorite media applications.
Performance wise, you could get up to 540MB/s sequential read speeds for faster boot-up and better overall system performance. With no moving parts, SSDs are also engineered to resist shock and vibration, helping to keep your data safe through life’s bumps and bruises.
SSDs are also cooler, quieter and more efficient than a hard disk drive, so using it as a laptop storage device is just perfect. SanDisk EasyStore Specification:
- Capacity: 120G
- Interface: SATA Revision 3.0
- Reading Speed: 540MB/S
- Writing Speed: 310MB/S
- MTTF: 1 million hours
- Working Temperature: 0-70℃
- Vibration(working): 5.0gRMS, 10-2000Hz
- Vibration(not working): 4.9gRMS, 7-800Hz
- Certification: FCC, UL, TUV, KC, BSMI, VCCI
- Material: Plastic
- Item size: 9.8 * 6.8 * 0.6cm / 3.86 * 2.68 * 0.24in(L * W * H)
- Item weight: Approx. 32g / 1.13oz
- Package size: 12.5 * 10 * 2cm / 4.92 * 3.94 * 0.79in(L * W * H)
- Package weight: 65g / 2.29oz
There are 897 units at TomTop in total with 500+ of them already sold. This is a timed deal so hurry up.