AMD today announces the Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.2.1. It highlights the support for Sniper Elite 4, and For Honor, together with several fixes and Multi-GPU profiles for the said titles. Read more below or download it here once it goes live.
Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.2.1 Highlights
- For Honor™ Up to 4% performance improvement measured on Radeon RX 480 when compared to Radeon Software Crimson ReLive edition 17.1.2(1)
- Sniper Elite™ 4 Up to 5% performance improvement measured on Radeon RX 480 when compared to Radeon Software Crimson ReLive edition 17.1.2.(2)
Multi GPU profile added for DirectX® 11:
- For Honor™
- Sniper Elite™ 4
- For Honor™ may experience an application crash when switching to fullscreen or menus in gameplay on Multi GPU configurations.
- On some Radeon GCN products DXVA H.264 encoded video may experience corruption when fast forwarding or seeking through content
- AMD FreeSync™ technology mode may fail to enable itself on some fullscreen applications.
- Counter-Strike™: Global Offensive has incorrect default slider values with Radeon Chill enabled. Users can modify these values to suit the experience they want.
- Graphics processor information may be missing from system information overlay on Radeon ReLive captured videos.
- DayZ may experience an application crash when Radeon ReLive Instant Replay/Recording is active or the feature may not work as expected.
- Memory clocks may become locked at low states on Radeon R9 380 series products.
- Radeon ReLive recording in fullscreen with Windows Media Player or Power DVD may experience flickering.
- AMD Radeon HD 7900 series products may experience shadow corruption when shadows are disabled in Civilization™ VI.