18.6.1 Adds Warhammer: Vermintide 2 Support
Today, the Radeon Technologies Group will be releasing the Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.6.1. This release contains performance improvements for Warhammer: Vermintide 2 and also contains updates to stability with new end user issue fixes.
Warhammer: Vermintide 2
- Up to 9% faster performance using Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.6.1 on the Radeon RX Vega 56 (8GB) graphics card than with Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.5.2 at 2560×1440 (1440p).
- Up to 10% faster performance using Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.6.1 on the Radeon RX 580 (8GB) graphics card than with Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.5.2 at 2560×1440 (1440p).
- Subnautica may experience a black screen on launch or during gameplay.
- Sea of Thieves may experience a crash or hang while playing in the Cannon Cove area.
- Desktop may not be visible or may appear out of the display area when using 8K resolution on Radeon Pro Duo.
- World of Tanks may experience square corruption on some ground textures in multi GPU system configurations.
- Middle Earth: Shadow of War may experience flickering in some game menus or when configuring displays when
using multi GPU system configurations.
- World of Warcraft may experience flickering on the mini map in multi GPU system configurations
Gamers may check the update at the AMD Support page.