Enables 12% Performance Increase and Support For Mass Effect: Andromeda
Today, AMD releases the Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.3.2. This release focuses on support for the upcoming launch and early access release of Mass Effect: Andromeda. RSCRE 17.3.2 has up to 12% performance improvement measured on Radeon RX 480 8GB over the current RSCRE 17.3.1 posting as well as quality and stability improvements.
The Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition is AMD’s advanced graphics software for enabling high-performance gaming and engaging VR experiences. Create, capture, and share your remarkable moments. Effortlessly boost performance and efficiency. Experience Radeon Software with industry-leading user satisfaction, rigorously-tested stability, comprehensive certification, and more. DOWNLOAD
Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.3.2 Highlights:
- Support For Mass Effect: Andromeda
- Up to 12% performance improvement measured on Radeon RX 480 8GB when compared to Radeon Software Crimson ReLive edition 17.3.1 (RS112)
- AMD Optimized Tessellation Profile added.
- Texture corruption may be observed in The DivisionTM on some surfaces using the DirectX®12 API.
- For HonorTM may experience texture flickering or a black screen in game menus or when performing a task switch in 4x Multi GPU system configurations.