Radeon Support for Shadow of the Tomb Raider and Star Control: Origins
Radeon Technologies Group is about to release the Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.9.1. This driver release contains support for the upcoming launch of Shadow of the Tomb Raider and Star Control: Origins. The release also contains stability improvements for end user reported issues.
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider™
- Star Control®: Origins
- Radeon FreeSync may fail to enable when playing Monster Hunter™: World.
- Radeon Settings may sometimes not appear in the right-click context menu on Windows® desktop after Radeon Software installation.
- AMD Link may fail to connect on Android Pie devices due to authentication failures.
- Radeon Settings may sometimes popup an error message due to Driver and Radeon Settings version mismatch.
- Cursor or system lag may be observed on some system configurations when two or more displays are connected and one display is powered off.
- Some DirectX®12 gaming applications may experience instability while recording with Radeon ReLive on system configurations using Radeon R9 290 and Radeon R9 390 series graphics products.
- Some AMD Ryzen™ Desktop Processors with Radeon™ Vega Graphics system configurations may experience a black screen during installation downgrade to a previous Radeon Software version. A recommended workaround is to perform a clean install during Radeon Software installation.
- Radeon RX Vega Series graphics products may experience elevated memory clocks during system idle.
- System configurations with 16+ CPU cores may experience a random system reboot during installation when upgrading Radeon Software from a version older than RSAE 18.8.1. A clean installation is recommended when performing this Radeon Software upgrade.