MSI Gaming bundles UBISOFT’s For Honor for their latest promotion. Basically, get any participating MSI X99, Z270, and H270 motherboard models from 25 January 2017 to 18 April 2017 and you’re in for a free game code. More info here.
For Honor is a competitive third-person melee action game that mixes speed, strategy, and team play for engaging and dynamic gameplay. You will play as a warrior in one of three factions: the bold Knights, brutal Vikings and deadly Samurai, who will test their metal in all-out war. Expect to see legendary heroes, massive battles, atmospheric scenarios and epic duels. Besides multiplayer, a memorable story campaign lets player’s storm castles and fortresses in massive battles while confronting deadly bosses in intense duels. Armed with the latest and greatest MSI GAMING motherboards and desktops, you will defend your honor and become the last man standing.
- This promotion starts from 25 January 2017 to 18 April 2017
- Products purchased on and after 4th January are eligible for this promotion.
- MSI retains the right to make adjustments on sales bundle content without prior notice subject to any directions from a regulatory authority.
- Standard redemption submission might take 7 days, verified by MSI staff.
- When uploading invoice through standard redemption process, clear caption including purchase date, purchase bundled item and purchase source are strictly required.
- Promotion Code is not a Uplay key. Ones who receive promotion code, please refer to https://register.msi.com/page/promotion_code to redeem Uplay Key.
- This bundle is available in following countries: Taiwan, Korea, Japan, Hong Kong, Australia, New Zealand, Vietnam, Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand, Bangladesh, India, Malaysia, Singapore, South Africa, Israel, Algeria, UAE, Saudi Arabia, USA, Canada, Peru, Chile, Belgium, Netherlands, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Croatia, Hungary, Greece, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Germany, Spain, Portugal, France, UK, Italy, Poland, Russia, Turkey, Ukraine, Estonia, Luxemburg, Serbia, Slovakia, Switzerland, Austria