KINGMAX ZEUS DDR4 Strikes At COMPUTEX 2017
Hot before COMPUTEX 2017 starts, KINGMAX announces its support for the CyberMods 24hrs. An event that will feature the best of the world’s modding personalities. The Zeus DDR4 line up is the star of the show, allowing the modders to utilize its game centric design on their mods. To know more about the memory kit, read the news below.
COMPUTEX Taipei 2017, the international global event for the ICT is set to take off on May 30. As the sponsor of CyberMods 24hrs, KINGMAX will support PC modders from Australia, United States, United Kingdom, Thailand, Philippines, China and other countries. KINGMAX will light the fire for eSports through the brilliant gaming solutions of these modders.
Aware of the gamer’s requirements, KINGMAX has comprehensively upgraded the performance of its memory lines. KINGMAX is now launching its latest upgraded ZEUS DDR4 gaming memory, compatible with Intel Z270 chipsets with speeds of 3600MHz.
KINGMAX ZEUS DDR4 Features:
- Tally with JEDEC DDR4 standard
- Compatible with Intel® Z270 chipsets
- Support Intel XMP 2.0 (Extreme Memory Profile)
- Designed for gaming and overclocking enthusiasts to deliver the best performance with higher data rate
- The advantages of using aluminum alloy for heatsink to dissipate heats faster
- Energy-Saving: Optimizing energy efficiency standard for lower voltage
- 100% product compatibility and stability
Specially designed for players in need of high performance, these new high specification designs are sure to improve the performance and experience of any gamer. In addition, KINGMAX gaming memories for notebook computers boast speeds of 3000MHz, a maximum capacity of 16GB and a voltage of 1.2V. Not bad for SO-DIMM kits!