1TB and 2TB Drives Now Available
Kingston, the independent world leader in memory products, today announced it is shipping the most anticipated mobile storage drive from 2017 International CES, DataTraveler® Ultimate Generation Terabyte (DTUGT), the world’s largest capacity USB Flash drive. DataTraveler Ultimate GT offers up to 2TB of storage and USB 3.1 Gen 1 (USB 3.0) performance.
Kingston always strives to create new and better storage solutions to meet customers’ needs especially in an ever-increasing digital world. With the release of the DataTraveler Ultimate GT, users can push the boundaries of their storage needs and ensure that they have more than enough space to store their video, photos and files in a small form factor. This year, DTUGT was awarded “CES 2017 Best In Show” from Tom’s Hardware, one of the most respected technology hardware sites around the world.
DataTraveler Ultimate GT features superior quality in a high-end design and zinc-alloy metal casing for shock-resistance. Tech enthusiasts and professional users with high-capacity storage needs will have the ability to store immense amounts of data in a portable form factor, up to 70 hours of 4K video storage on a 2TB drive*. For more information please see below or refer to the following reference table for storage capacities.
DataTraveler Ultimate GT is available in 1TB and 2TB capacities. It is backed by 5-year warranty, free technical support and legendary Kingston reliability. For more information, visit www.kingston.com
Kingston DataTraveler Ultimate GT Features and Specifications:
- Capacities1: 1TB, 2TB
- Speed2: USB 3.1 Gen. 13, 300MB/s read, 200MB/s write
- Dimensions: 75.18mm x 27mm x 21.02mm
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 60°C
- Storage Temperature: -20°C to 85°C
- Warranty: 5-year warranty with free technical support
- Compatible with: Windows® 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 (SP1), Mac OS v.10.9.x+, Linux v.2.6.x+, Chrome OSTM
|DataTraveler Ultimate GT Part Numbers|
- Some of the listed capacity on a Flash storage device is used for formatting and other functions and thus is not available for data storage. For more information, go to Kingston’s Flash Guide at kingston.com/flash_memory_guide.
- Speed may vary due to host hardware, software and usage.
- USB 3.1 Gen. 1 performance requires a host device with a USB 3.0 or 3.1 port.
Kingston can be found on:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KingstonBlogFansClub.en
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/KingstonAPAC