MSI’s annual overclocking competition already started, and if you’re a budding overclocker, and has an HWBot account, feel free to join the fun! Basically, it’s a global, Three stage benchmarking competition, with the highest score wins the most. Prize ranges from motherboards, graphics cards, gaming gears, and even a trip to COMPUTEX 2015. Read more to find out what’s in store for you.
Taipei, Taiwan – MSI, world leading in motherboard and graphics card, officially announces the online competition of Master Overclocking Arena (MOA) this year, the global overclocking contest reaching its 8thannual event. By submitting the scores, worldwide overclockers can accumulate points and carry out a chance on winning not only MSI and other brand’s hero hardware, but also a trip to COMPUTEX 2015 in Taipei to attend MSI OC events.
There are three benching stages for participants, the highest score wins points the most. Top 2 winners can win the Grand Prize, the COMPUTEX trip, which is your chance to stand in front of the flash light and to be a part of worldwide skillful overclockers. The winners in 3rd to 5th places will be awarded MSI hero products. Furthermore, if the participants submit in all 3 stages, they will be qualified to enter the lucky draw. Don’t miss out this event!
- The competition starts from April 1st to April 30th, and open for all HWBOT members.
- Details please refer to the contest webpage: http://oc-esports.io/#!/round/msi_moa2015_extrememaster
- Stage 1: SuperPI 32M
- Stage 2: Cinebench R15
- Stage 3: 3DMark Fire Strike
Prizes Pool Overall Challenge
Champion & Runner-up
- Grand prize of flight and accommodations to COMPUTEX 2015 trip.
- MSI high-end motherboard and graphics card awarded.
- Winners can join MSI OC events during the period.
- 3rd Place – MSI X99A GAMING 7
- 4th Place – MSI Z97 MPOWER MAX AC
- 5th Place – MSI Z97-G43 GAMING
- MSI Z97-G43 GAMING
- G.Skill PHOENIX III SSD 120G (2.5″)
- HyperX DDR3 (2x8G)
- Tt eSPORTS EVO_BLUE 2.0 850W PSU
- Tt eSPORTS Meka G1 Keyboard and Theron Mouse