ViewSonic Corp., a leading global provider of visual solutions, launches its newly upgraded VP series of ColorPro™ professional monitors. The VP68a ColorPro series is PANTONE-validated, meeting the requirements of the PANTONE full range of colors. With its color accuracy and enhanced connectivity, including USB-C and Ethernet RJ45, the ViewSonic® VP series of ColorPro monitors range from 24- to 32-inches, offering various size options for those in the content creation industry.
The ViewSonic ColorPro series of monitors are the ideal display solution where color accuracy is essential. These monitors deliver true-to-life image quality for creatives in photography, content creation, design, and video editing, among others. These professional monitors deliver color-accurate picture quality with industry color standards including sRGB, Rec709, calibration and uniformity. A Color Blind simulation mode has been included to those who are hyper-sensitive, or lack sensitivity to various colors. ViewSonic vDisplayManager™ software has pre-programmed sensitivity settings that will amplify one or multiple colors to compensate, or the user can adjust the color saturation to fine-tune the image as needed.
“The ViewSonic ColorPro series serve as an ideal display solution for creative innovators that rely on precision and exacting image excellence in their line of work,” said Phong Phanel, vertical marketing manager for professional displays for ViewSonic Americas. “ColorPro monitors were developed to bring innovation and technology for precise color and amazing detail for the creative community.”
VP2768a and VP2468a
27-inch monitor with native QHD (2560×1440) resolution:
- VP2468a – 24- inch monitor with native 1080p Full HD (1920×1080) resolution.
- Seamless viewing experience with 4-sided framless design.
- USB-C connectivity to transmit audio, video and data with power delivery of 90W (VP2768a) and 65W (VP2468a); other connectivity ports include HDMI, DisplayPort, USB-A/B and RJ45.
- vDisplayManager software with Color Sensitivity Mode which includes a Color Blindness mode which enhances color as needed.
- Factory calibrated at Delta E<2 at the factory to ensure precise, uniform color accuracy
- VP2468a and VP2768a are now available with a starting estimated street prices of $279.99* and 429.99*, respectively.
All ColorPro VP68a-series monitors are PANTONE-validated and support color spaces such as sRGB for digital images and video, website design, CGI, and more. These monitors also feature various ergonomic adjustments for height, bi-directional pivot, swivel, and tilt for optimal comfort.
A built-in G-Sensor that knows the orientation of the monitor (whether landscape or portrait), and automatically rotates and maximizes the image on screen. This allows users to easily move from portrait to landscape and back, without having to make any adjustments to the display settings.