Hindi is a subject that every student find amusing yet easy to score high marks. It is a scoring subject that can upgrade your grades with less dedication. No doubt every topic needs a lot of hard work to achieve good grades. But Hindi is a subject that can help you boost your percentage when deeply understood.
You can easily score good marks in your class 8 Hindi exams. Hindi grammar (Vyakran) plays a vital role in acing the subject. Hindi Vyakran is an essential part of the subject that you need to understand. An in-depth understanding of the subject can help you to ace the subject by putting less hard work. If you have a good hold of grammar in any language, you can easily use that language formally. Hindi Vyakran has that same significant role to help you score high grades in your exams.
CBSE Hindi curriculum divides into two categories. These two categories are- Hindi Literature and Hindi Grammar (Vyakran)
The literature section covers the stories and poems related to nature, freedom fighters, and history. You will learn about your country’s past. Who were the freedom fighters of the country, and how they fought for your freedom? This question is very crucial for every student. You should know the people who left their everything, died to provide you the independence you enjoy today, and how they fought for this freedom. You need to understand why it was essential for them to fight for the rights you have today. From Hindi Literature, you get to know about all these beautifully. The CBSE has structured the book that will help develop your interest in the chapters and poems. Your teachers will teach you these chapters and make you understand the real meaning of each of them.
Next comes the Hindi Grammar section of the Class 8 Hindi curriculum. It is the most scoring and relevant section you will find in the Hindi curriculum. Hindi Vyakran has a vital role in Hindi Literature also. You can form the questions from the chapters with ease if you have a good hold on the grammar. A rightly formed answer for any question can help you achieve good marks in the exam. Hindi Vyakran has a high weightage in the exam. If you read and understand Vyakran deeply, you can achieve high grades in your exams.
You will witness some of the amusing yet easy topics in your class 8 Hindi Vyakran course. Some of the chapters that you will come across are as follows:
- Genders and
- One Many
- Types of Sentences and many more
If you put your understanding and efforts in the right direction, you will ace the subject with comfort. You can use some of the tips while preparing for your Hindi exams. These tips will help you to focus on each topic equally and efficiently. But before knowing the preparation tips for class 8 Hindi exams, you should understand the Hindi exam structure. This weightage structure is according to the CBSE guidelines.
- Section A is usually the reading section where you will have unseen passages to check your ability to read and comprehend the new information efficiently. This section is of 10 marks.
- Section B is the writing section where you have to write a letter or notice in Hindi as per the syllabus. It checks your writing capabilities on a new topic. It is usually of 10 marks.
- Section C is the grammar section where you will get all the questions related to several grammar topics. It is a highly scoring section when prepared thoroughly. It will be of around 20 marks.
- Section D is the question-answer section in which you will get the questions related to your literature chapters. This section carries 30 marks usually.
Every section will help you to focus and upgrade each skill of yours. Section A will help you in building your focus and will also help to enhance your reading skills. Writing and engagingly framing your thoughts is an art. Section B support you to achieve and boost this art in you. As already discussed, grammar plays an essential role in any language. Good hold on grammar can automatically improve your reading and writing skills. Section C will have questions related to Vyakaran to help you test your ability to grasp the information and solving it in a limited time. Lastly, Section D will have questions from your literature. It will help you to understand the chapters in depth.
Now the big question arises. How to prepare your Vyakran so it can help you with other sections also? Here we have concluded some of the useful tips you can take help of in your preparation time.
- Go for learning and understanding the vyakran concepts in-depth. You need to focus and understand the vyakran topics deeply. It is a very scoring subject. You can solve all the questions that you will witness in your exam.
- Try to clear all your doubts then and there. After understanding the concepts, you may face doubts and confusion regarding the same. If you ever come across any doubt related to any topic, try and resolve them. Always ask your teachers about your doubts and make yourself clear with them.
- Practice enough questions for every topic. You can get these questions as well as their answers from Vedantu Class 8 Hindi Vyakran solutions. Practice questions and check your answers with the already given solutions. It will help you to know the loopholes in your responses.
- Check question papers for the previous year. The previous year’s question papers can help you to format your responses correctly. They also support you to observe the type of questions you may witness during your exams. If you know the kind of questions CBSE will ask in the exam, it will be easy to study and prepare accordingly.
- Observe the answer sheets of toppers. Answer sheets are also available now on the official platform of CBSE. Students can access those sheets for reviewing and understanding how you should write your responses to each question so that the teacher could not deduct the marks from them.
These were some of the essential tips you can take while preparing for your Hindi exam. Know the subject well, and you will score high marks in the exam with ease.