As a leading brand in True Gaming hardware, MSI is proud to officially announce the MSI AMD Radeon RX 6600 XT GAMING X and MECH 2X graphics cards. Equipped with AMD Radeon RX 6600 XT GPUs powered by the breakthrough AMD RDNA™ 2 gaming architecture, the new graphics are designed to deliver the ultimate in 1080p gaming for a wide range of enthusiast gamers.
Breakthrough AMD RDNA 2 Gaming Architechture
Built upon AMD RDNA 2 GAMING architecture, AMD Radeon RX 6600 XT series graphics cards are designed to deliver optimal performance and power efficiency. These new graphics cards support the latest technologies, including DirectX® Raytracing (DXR), variable rate shading (VRS), and AMD FidelityFX, allowing gamers to experience realistic lighting, shadows, and reflections with rich detail in supported game titles.
The new MSI AMD Radeon™ RX 6600 XT GAMING X graphics cards feature the iconic TWIN FROZR 8 thermal design. This iteration of MSI’s advanced dual fan design has been improved with TORX FAN 4.0, providing fan blade pairs bound together with an outer link to focus airflow into the TWIN FROZR 8 cooling system. The heatsink features advanced aero- and thermodynamic technologies for efficient heat dissipation that lowers core temperatures while maintaining high performance. Dazzling Mystic Light RGB infused into the side of the card is easily controllable and can be synchronized with other compatible LED-lit components via the newly released MSI Center software.
The MSI AMD Radeon RX 6600 XT GAMING X graphics card also features the following:
- Torx Fan 4.0 – A new fan design sporting pairs of fan blades bound together with an outer link, forming a rim that focuses airflow into the updated TWIN FROZR 8 cooling system.
- Core Pipes – Precision-machined heat pipes ensure maximum contact with the GPU and spread heat along the full length of the heatsink.
- Metal Backplate – A matte-finish backplate reinforces the graphics card and also provides efficient passive cooling with the implementation of thermal pads.
The MECH series makes its return with the MSI AMD Radeon RX 6600 XT MECH 2X graphics card, now enhanced with the acclaimed MSI TORX FAN 3.0. The performance-focused MECH design provides the essentials to accomplish any task, whether it’s for play or for work. A powerful cooling system, a reinforcing backplate with a brushed finish, and rigid industrial design make the MECH card suitable for any PC build.
The MSI AMD Radeon RX 6600 XT MECH 2X graphics card features the following:
- TORX FAN 3.0 – The award-winning MSI TORX Fan 3.0 generates high static pressure and pushes the limits of thermal performance.
- Zero Frozr – Zero Frozr is the calm before the storm, keeping fans still and quiet until cooling is needed.
- Thermal Padding – An abundance of thermal pads provide additional pathways for heat transfer directly from the components.
The new MSI AMD Radeon RX 6600 XT GAMING and MECH series cards are expected to be available starting August, 11, 2021.