“Capsaicin” event will preview stunning new graphics tools and technologies for content creators, announce bold new content creation solutions and exciting industry collaborations
SUNNYVALE, CA — July 14, 2016 — AMD (NASDAQ: AMD) today announced it will webcast a live showcase of creative graphics solutions during SIGGRAPH 2016 in Anaheim, California. AMD will present a marquee “Capsaicin” event for content creators, press and partners hosted by Radeon Technologies Group’s Senior Vice President and Chief Architect Raja Koduri on Monday, July 25, 2016 at 6:30 PM PDT (8:30 PM CDT/9:30 PM EDT).
The “Capsaicin” SIGGRAPH 2016 event will showcase extraordinary advancements in rendering and interactive experiences that will help shape the new era of immersive computing. The event will feature:
- High-profile guest speakers from the biggest brands in graphics breaking exclusive news of new technologies, tools and workflows.
- The latest in virtual reality with never-before-seen demonstrations and technology announcements that push the limits of immersion and presence.
- Next-generation graphics products and technologies for both content creation and consumption, supercharged by the revolutionary Polaris architecture.
A real-time video webcast of the event will be accessible from the AMD channel on YouTube where a replay of the webcast can be accessed a few hours after the conclusion of the live event and will be available for one year after the event.
- Get more information on AMD Investor Relations
- Become a fan of AMD on Facebook
- Follow AMD Professional Graphics on Twitter
- Join AMD on Google+
- Watch AMD videos on YouTube
For more than 45 years, AMD has driven innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies ― the building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the datacenter. Hundreds of millions of consumers, leading Fortune 500 businesses, and cutting-edge scientific research facilities around the world rely on AMD technology daily to improve how they live, work, and play. AMD employees around the world are focused on building great products that push the boundaries of what is possible. For more information about how AMD is enabling today and inspiring tomorrow, visit the AMD (NASDAQ: AMD) website, blog, Facebook and Twitter pages.PRESS RELEASE