MSI, the world leading gaming motherboard brand, releases optimized BIOS updates for AMD 500-series motherboards. Combo PI V2 220.127.116.11 BIOS has been released and it will be able to download in the coming days.
Highlights for the BIOS Update:
- Optimized compatibility for AMD Ryzen 3000-Series and Ryzen 4000 G-Series Desktop Processors and future AM4 socket processors.
- Solved some specific OC failure issues.
- Updated SMU module
- Optimized DDR4 memory overclocking solution.
MSI will keep announcing BIOS news. Please find the latest information of the complete product list and more details about the Combo PI V2 18.104.22.168 and newer BIOS update on this blog (Please click here)
- Download and install the latest BIOS by using M-Flash or Flash BIOS Button to update target models.
- Ensure to always download the latest BIOS from corresponding product model pages.