Crimson ReLive Edition 17.11.1 Highlights Call of Duty Support
Radeon™ Software Crimson ReLive Edition is AMD’s advanced graphics software for enabling high-performance gaming and engaging VR experiences.
Create, capture, and share your remarkable moments. Effortlessly boost performance and efficiency. Experience Radeon Software with industry-leading user satisfaction, rigorously-tested stability, comprehensive certification, and more. Download it at AMD.
- Call of Duty: WWII: Up to 5% faster performance on Radeon™ RX Vega64 (8GB) graphics than with Radeon Software Crimson
ReLive Edition 17.10.3 at 2560×1440. (1)
- AMD XConnect Technology: Now supported on Radeon RX Vega56 series graphics products for select eGPU enclosures.
- Radeon Software may intermittently cause an application crash on limited numbers of DirectX®11 or OpenGL
applications on their first run.
- Some gaming or productivity applications may experience a random hang or application crash when performing task
- Radeon WattMan reset and restore factory default options may not reset graphics or memory clocks.
- Oculus™ Dash may experience a random application hang.
- Bezel compensation in mixed mode Eyefinity cannot be applied.
- Radeon Settings may experience overlapping text or corruption in the Multi GPU profiles page.
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon®: Wildlands may experience minor corruption with Anisotropic Filtering (AF) enabled.
- Middle-earth™: Shadow of War™ may experience ghosting or distortion in gameplay on Multi GPU enabled system
- AMD XConnect™ Technology products may not be detected/enabled on reconnection if previously disconnected
during system sleep
- A limited number of system devices such as printers may be removed during Radeon Software uninstallation.