Nvidia’s VR Fun House is a huge success, with over 165, 000 downloads at Steam and still counting as we speak. Now available at the Oculus Store, Nvidia is expecting to grow the numbers even further. Nvidia also added the ability to track achievements via Steam, which is a feature clamored by gamers.
The VR Fun House is now also available to the modding community, and Nvidia added a few of their own. You can download the latest ones at Steam so head to the link if you wish to try them out. The VR Funhouse Mod Kit allows modders to access the game’s UE4 blueprints and assets to create mods and new levels to share with the world via Steam Workshop.
Nvidia is kicking off a developer how-to session on Twitch to help the VR community build great experiences. The first session is on December 16 at 1:00 pm PST, via the Nvidia Game Developer Channel. Learn more from the links below.
- Clown Painter: Splatter clowns with squirt guns filled with green goo.
- Fire Archer: Break out a bow and fiery arrows to set targets ablaze.
- Whack-A-Mole: Smash those pesky moles with your favorite mallet.
- Balloon Knight: Fill the carnival with confetti as you pop colorful balloons with swords.
- Mole Boxing: Take a swing at the zany, smiley moles and knock them silly.
- Shooting Gallery: Test your skill shooting all sorts of targets with a pair of pistols.
- Cannon Skeet: Take aim at targets being shot out of a moving cannon, and fire away.
- Wall Walker Toss: Perfect your aim by flinging delightful Wall Walkers at a massive target.
- Hot Shot Basketball: Shoot some hoops and make it rain baskets to get the high score!
- VR Funhouse Steam achievements and Holiday mod NVIDIA blog: https://blogs.nvidia.com/blog/
- VR Funhouse Holiday mod trailer on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?
- VR Funhouse on NVIDIA: http://www.geforce.com/whats-
- VR Funhouse on Steam: http://store.
- VR Funhouse in the Oculus store: https://www.oculus.com/
- VR Funhouse Mods Blog on NVIDIA.com: https://blogs.nvidia.com/blog/
- VR Funhouse Steam Workshop Page: https://steamcommunity.com/
- NVIDIA Developer Twitch Channel: https://www.twitch.tv/