Today, Radeon Technologies Group has released Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.7.2. The driver release is jam packed with new features and significant improvements to existing features in Radeon Softwares. That includes the following new features and improvements:
- Radeon Additional Settings has been retired and its previously supported controls for Switchable Graphics,
Color Depth and Pixel Format have all been moved into Radeon Settings.
- Now supports bitrates up to 100Mbps for recording or capturing.
- Added new controls for camera transparency.
- Optimized memory usage for lower overhead while recording or capturing.
- Added new notifications for Instant Replay Saving, Recording Timers in Overlay Toolbar and Network
Connectivity Issues when streaming.
- Enhanced Audio Controls: Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition now has support for customizable
microphone volume controls, audio boost for captured replays and push to talk (mouse + keyboard) support
- Now supports DirectX®12 and Vulkan™. For more details on new and supported games visit
- Now supports Multi-GPU.
- Now supports Hybrid Graphics system configurations.
- Now supports Radeon XConnect™ Technology system configurations.
- Enhanced Sync is a display technology which helps minimize screen tearing while decreasing latency and
stuttering at an unlocked frame rate.
- Enhanced Sync is available in Radeon Settings Game Manager under
the “Wait for Vertical Refresh” drop down menu.
Per-Display Color Controls:
- Per-Display Color Controls are now available through the “Display” tab of Radeon Settings allowing users to
configure Brightness, Hue, Contrast and Saturation.
- Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.7.2 features optimizations for improved gaming responsiveness
in DirectX®9 and select DirectX®11 gaming titles.
- Now supports memory underclocking.
- Now supports power state controls.
Frame Rate Target Control:
- Now supports DirectX®12 and Multi-GPU.
- Shader Cache is now supported for select DirectX®9 titles.
Radeon Software Vanguard Beta Program:
- The Radeon Software Vanguard Beta Tester program aims at opening a channel for selected participants to
work directly with AMD, giving a voice and platform to share their passion for Radeon Software. For more
information about Radeon Software Vanguard program visit www.Radeon.com/Vanguard.
Radeon.com Feedback and Feature Voting.
- Radeon Software feedback and feature voting has been updated. Visit www.radeon.com/feedback to
provide Radeon Software feedback and vote on future Radeon Software features.
RSCRE 17.7.2 is available for download at http://support.amd.com/en-us/