AMD announced that they are working with Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. to bring smooth and fast PC connectivity solutions to AMD’s high-performance Ryzen™ mobile processors, featuring the world’s fastest processor for ultrathin notebooks. With Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ LTE modem solutions, AMD and Qualcomm Technologies will help make it easy for the leading global PC companies to create premium computing platforms with Always Connected, Gigabit LTE speeds alongside the AMD Ryzen mobile processors’ blazingly fast performance, fluid graphics rendering, and optimal efficiency.
“Both AMD and Qualcomm have shown a consistent commitment to delivering products that redefine next-generation mobile user experiences,” said Kevin Lensing, corporate vice president and general manager, client computing, AMD. “OEMs around the world will now be able to combine the recently announced AMD Ryzen mobile processors with Qualcomm Technologies’ leading wireless solutions via their Snapdragon LTE modem family to achieve new levels of performance, connectivity and capability for ultrathin notebook PCs.”
AMD Ryzen™ Mobile Processor with Radeon™ Vega graphics:
- Leadership performance: Featuring the World’s fastest processor for ultrathin notebooks, AMD Ryzen mobile processor provides unprecedented performance up to 2.7X the CPU performance and up to 2.2X GPU performance generationally.
- Complete entertainment experience: Outstanding gaming in popular eSports titles & ready to power the most advanced & beautiful displays including HDR, Radeon™ FreeSync™ 2, and 4K monitors.
- Focused on amazing battery life: Targeting up to a 2X battery life improvements generationall
Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ LTE Modem Solutions Engineered to Offer:
- Support some of the latest wireless network technologies
- Blazing-fast LTE download speeds
- Superior speeds in weak signal conditions
- Long battery life