Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.6.1 Highlights Support For DiRT 4
The AMD Radeon SCRE 17.6.1 is now ready for download. The new driver version highlights support for DiRT 4, which is the latest rally racing game from the veteran studio, Codemasters. DiRT 4 Multi GPU performance improvements are also the highlight of the release with up to 30% gains with the RX 580. Prey also received 4% performance improvements with the said card compared to the older driver version. Learn more from the Press Release below, or download it right now at AMD.
- DiRT 4: Multi GPU profile Up to 30% performance improvement when using 8xMSAA measured on Radeon RX 580 8GB graphics when compared to Radeon Software Crimson ReLive edition 17.5.2
- Prey: Up to 4% performance improvement measured on Radeon RX 580 8GB graphics when compared to Radeon Software Crimson ReLive edition 17.5.2
- Virtual Super Resolution may fail to enable on some Radeon RX 400 and Radeon RX 500 series graphics products.
- HDR may fail to enable on some displays for QHD or higher resolutions.
- Flickering may be observed on some Radeon RX 500 series products when using HDMI® with QHD high refresh rate displays.
- AMD XConnect: systems with Modern Standby enabled may experience a system hang after resuming from hibernation.
- Fast mouse movement may cause an FPS drop or stutter in Prey® when running in Multi GPU system configurations.
- Adjusting memory clocks in some third party overclocking applications may cause a hang on Radeon R9 390 Series products.
- Graphics memory clock may fluctuate causing inconsistent frame rates while gaming when using AMD FreeSync technology.
- Mass Effect™: Andromeda may experience stutter or hitching in Multi GPU system configurations.
- The GPU Scaling feature in Radeon Settings may fail to enable for some applications.
- Error message “Radeon Additional Settings: Host application has stopped working” pop up will sometimes appear when hot plugging displays with Radeon Settings open.