AMD introduces the Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.1.1. It highlights resolved issues seen from the older driver versions including fixes for DirectX 9 titles. Download the update at AMD’s website.
This release focuses primarily on quality improvements together with new fixes for Radeon Software end users. The Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.1.1 highlights the following resolved issues.
- A small number of DirectX®9 games may experience crashes or instability.
- Radeon FreeSync enabled system configurations may experience stuttering when using the performance metrics
feature in Radeon Overlay.
- Protected video content may intermittently experience a freeze or hang during playback.
- A blank screen may be experienced while playing back videos when using Movies & TV player.
- Starcraft™2 may experience corruption in multi GPU enabled system configurations.
- Bezel compensation controls when creating display groups may be misaligned or have no functionality.
- Blank videos may be experienced when playing back videos in edge browser after the system resumes from sleep.
- Color corruption may intermittently be observed in Radeon overlay with multiple gaming applications and
performance metrics running.
- The Radeon WattMan fan slider may intermittently fail to change after loading profiles.
- Enhanced Sync may not enable for game profiles in Radeon Settings when using Vulkan™ API.
- On multi GPU enabled system configurations Player Unknowns Battlegrounds™ may experience menu item flickering.
- CLINFO may report incorrect values in multi GPU system configurations.