Antec is pretty much on the kill streak right now with launches, and announcements of products almost every month. Today, they have announced yet another product, and it is going to join the ranks of their budget friendly cases.
The Antec One enclosure is Antec’s solution for system builders, and seasoned PC builders who are looking for cases with ample features, and value, at an attractive price. The Antec One enclosure sports enough cooling, USB 3.0 ports, tool-less 5.25” & 3.5” drive bays, and bottom mounted PSU intake with air filter. The Antec One is now available at selected distributor, resellers, e-tailers, and Iontech Technologies Inc., and it comes with a three-year limited warranty. Antec’s Suggested Retail Price for the One enclosure is PHP2,689, and I must say that it’s well priced for its looks, and features. Check the full PR below:
MANILA, Philippines – August 15, 2012 – Antec, Inc., the global leader in high-performance computer components, announces the One enclosure, the latest addition to their Gaming Series. The One enclosure is an excellent option for mainstream gamers, new PC builders and seasoned system integrators alike as it provides user-friendly cooling and convenient features at an affordable price.
Performance Cooling Advantages- The One’s cooling system includes top & rear 120 mm exhaust fans with four additional 120 mm fan mounts. Perforated mesh construction yields additional airflow through the front of the chassis.
Extensive Compatibility and Expandability- The One is equipped with three 5.25” and five 3.5” tool-less drive bays, a bottom-mounted PSU intake with a removable air filter and a large CPU cutout. The enclosure makes it easy for users to install all the necessary parts and upgrade their PC component by component.
“The One enclosure is for anyone who has thought about building a PC or for anyone looking for a wallet-friendly, long-lasting case,” said Peter Liu, APAC Marketing Manager at Antec. “It’s a great option for system integrators because it has tool-less drive bays and makes it blend well in a home.”
Features of the One enclosure include:
- 10 drive bays:
- 3 x 5.25” tool-less drive bays
- 2 x 2.5” drive bays (dedicated)
- 5 x 3.5” tool-less drive bays
- Motherboards: Standard ATX, microATX, Mini-ITX
- 7 expansion slots
- Maximum graphics card size: 10.5” (266 mm)
- Maximum CPU cooler height: 6.1” (155 mm)
- Cooling System:
- – 1 x 120 mm top exhaust fan
- – 1 x 120 mm rear exhaust fan
- – 1 x 120 mm side intake fan (optional)
- – 1 x 120 mm front intake fan (optional)
- – 1 x 120 mm / 140 mm bottom fan (optional)
- Perforated front bezel for maximum air intake
- Water cooling support: rear water cooling grommets (support ½-inch tubes)
- Maximum-sized CPU cutout Bottom-mounted power supply with intake filter
- Front I/O ports:
- – 2 x USB 3.0 with included USB 2.0 adapter
- – Audio In/Out
- No power supply included
- Unit Dimensions:
- – 17.2” (H) x 8.2” (W) x 19.2” (D)
- – [438 mm (H) x 208 mm (W) x 488 mm (D)]
- Package Dimensions:
- – 18.2” (H) x 9.5” (W) x 20.9” (D)
- – [463 mm (H) x 241 mm (W) x 530 mm (D)]
- Net Weight: 12.5 lbs (5.6 kg)
The One enclosure now available at select distributor, resellers, e-tailers and Iontech Technologies Inc., and come with a three-year limited warranty. Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) for the One enclosure is PHP2,689. Antec will also bring the One S3 enclosure with PHP2, 473 to the Philippine market.
For more information One and One S3 enclosures, please visit the product page at http://www.antec.com/global/product.php?Family=NA== .
Follow the official Antec Philippines Facebook page www.facebook.com/AntecPh and Antec YouTube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/watchAntecTV for up-to-date information and product videos.
AWESOME SAUCE: Press Release