Are you looking for an easy way to convert TXT to PDF, if your answer is yes, you are at the right place? We are going to see how to TXT to PDF without losing formatting. We know that you have already formatted your text file and don’t want to lose it, right?
We will see how you can do it on PC, as well as we will see how you can use your android phone to do the same thing.
Convert TXT to PDF on Windows with ToolRocket PDF Converter
You can easily convert TXT to PDF using the ToolRocket PDF Converter. It’s a Windows software using which can easily help you change TXT to PDF. If you are not aware of it, ToolRocket is a popular company that developers various software. They have a video editor, video converter, and many other tools that you can use. Right now, we will be focusing on the main thing that is how to convert TXT to PDF without losing formatting. You can easily do that with a ToolRocket PDF converter.
There might be a lot of questions in your mind. So, we will start with the steps on how to convert TXT to PDF without losing formatting.
Step 1: Download the Software
Of course, to change TXT to PDF, you will need the software. So, you can first download ToolRocket PDF Converter software and you are all set to head over to the next step. It’s available on Windows and you don’t have to pay.
Step 2: Select Input Options
When you open the software, there will be some of the input options that you can select. On the left-hand side, you will find all these. You will see an option by which you can select the file type. Here, you will have to select TXT or you can simply select the file.
Now, you can simply import the file by clicking on the “Add File” button in the middle. You can also add a complete folder in it or you can add files in bulk.
Step 3: Select Output Options
The next step is where you will have to select the output options. On the bottom bar, you will see some options. You can choose whether you want to keep the formatting as it is or you want to change it. Select the appropriate options and then you can hit the convert button.
It will then change TXT to PDF and give you the output PDF file.
Why choose the ToolRocket PDF Converter?
The main question is why you should use a PDF converter by ToolRocker to change TXT to PDF.
Here are some of the reasons to choose it.
- Free download
- Easy to use
- Various conversion options. You can easily convert anything to PDF and vice versa. It doesn’t matter whether it’s a Word file or HTML file, you can do that.
- Enough output options
- You can configure the output file
- Fast conversion
- You won’t lose formatting
- There are many features that you can use here. You can tweak your file anyhow you want.
You can also convert PDF to TXT on your Phone
Many people are using their mobile and don’t have access to a PC. If that’s the case with you, here are some of the simple steps you can follow to know how to convert PDF to TXT without losing formatting on your mobile phone.
First, we will see the steps for iOS.
- You can use a tool called PDF converter. You can download it from App Store
- Install the app and open it
- You will see various options to select the input file
- Select and add your file after you have selected the PDF option
- Now, you can simply hit the convert option and you will have the PDF file ready for you
Don’t worry, you won’t lose the formatting.
Not all people are using iPhones and iPads, many people are using android. So here is the step for them. You will have to download a PDF converter from the play store at first
- After you install it, they will ask you to select one of the options. It’s nothing but the input file that you want to use.
- Here, you can select or PDF to TXT android as we are going to covert the same.
- After selecting the PDF to TXT android, you can add your file
- Affecting adding your file, you can simply hit the convert button
- You can surely choose the options if you want to customize anything
- Wait for it to convert and you will have the file ready
To conclude, this is how you can easily change TXT to PDF and do the same thing in reverse such as PDF to TXT on your phone. We suggest you use a PC as it will make things easier and quicker. You don’t need to add the files manually and PC is always great when you don’t want to lose the formatting. Lastly, it’s surely your choice. You can surely use any of them as per your choice and you will have the PDF file ready with you.
Can I convert TXT to PDF without losing formatting?
Yes, you can surely convert TXT to PDF without losing formatting using the ToolRocket PDF converter.
Will it increase the file size if I change TXT to PDF?
Yes, it will increase your file size as PDF will consume more space as compared to TXT file.
Which is the best format, TXT or PDF?
If you want to read it easily, you can use PDF because that’s the ultimate format. However, if it’s a temporary file with short information such as a software key, you can surely keep it on a text file.
Can I convert many TXT files to PDF?
Yes, ToolRocket’s PDF converter has a bulk option that you can use.