AMD announces the local prices of their recently released Radeon RX 7800 XT and Radeon RX 7700 XT graphics cards, following its release.
The AMD Radeon RX 7800 XT and Radeon RX 7700 XT are built on the AMD RDNA 3 architecture, featuring unified raytracing, AI accelerators, 2nd gen AMD Infinity Cache technology, dedicated AI acceleration and more.
They are positioned to deliver incredibly high-performance, high refresh 1440p gaming experiences, and superior performance-per-dollar compared to the competition. Core features are as follows:
- AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition – The latest AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition release brings new performance and feature enhancements to enable next-level gaming experiences, including:
- AMD HYPR-RX technology – Simplifies and manages simultaneous interoperation of interoperation of AMD Radeon Super Resolution (RSR), AMD Radeon Anti-Lag/Radeon Anti-Lag+ and
- AMD Radeon Boost to achieve a performance-stacking effect.
- AMD Radeon Anti-Lag+ – Introduces Anti-Lag on a per-game profile basis, allowing users to minimize input lag.
- AMD HYPR-RX and AMD Radeon Anti-Lag+ support AMD Radeon RX 7000 Series graphics, and AMD Ryzen processors with RDNA 3 architecture-based integrated graphics.
Additionally, AMD announced that the Radeon RX 7800 XT and Radeon RX 7700 XT and eligible Radeon + Ryzen systems sold with these graphics cards qualify for the Starfield Premium Edition bundle, offering gamers complimentary access to the highly anticipated game at participating partners with purchase through September 30, 2023.
Price and Availability
The AMD Radeon RX 7800 XT and 7700 XT graphics cards are available starting today beginning at an SEP of ₱28,999 and ₱32,699, respectively.
|AMD RX Radeon 7800 XT||₱32,699 PHP|
|AMD RX Radeon 7700 XT||₱28,999 PHP|