MSI Gaming, a world-leader brand in gaming laptops, wants to support its loyal customers by offering a free pickup service for warranty and repair claims within NCR Region. This service is a commitment to MSI laptop users to avail warranty services in the convenience of their own homes during the COVID-19 pandemic.
MSI Support channels are live
Different channels are available for end-users to get tech support for their MSI laptops. Onsite pickup requests can also be made through these channels for convenience.
- Phone tech support: (02) 8470-3552
- Email: [email protected]
- For MSI Online Live Chat, go to ph.msi.com and register.
MSI Pickup Service terms and conditions
- This service is valid to MSI Notebooks purchased from authorized dealers in the Philippines.
- Notebook series eligible for this service are GT Titan, GS Stealth, GE Raider, GP Leopard, Creator Series, Prestige Series, and WS Workstation laptops.
- Only Units covered by the warranty can request a pickup, and the unit’s warranty will base on the invoice date.
- On-site pickup is for NCR Customers only
- MSI Service has the right to reject requests if the pickup location is inaccessible.
- MSI Service also has the right to change the pickup schedule, and the end-user will be advised of the change a day before.
- Logistic personnel does not troubleshoot or repair units.
- MSI Engineers will check the unit according to the MSI Warranty policy.
- Pickup schedule is 2-3 days after request confirmation.