NZXT H500 and H500i: Smart, Simple, and Beautiful
NZXT today announces its all-new H500 and H500i, the latest addition to its highly acclaimed H Series PC cases. With the new H500 and H500i compact mid-tower models, NZXT continues its award-winning design language across even more form factors, so users do not have to compromise when building their perfect gaming PC.
Available in two models, the H500 and the CAM-powered H500i, each with a stunning tempered glass windowed chassis, provide an elegant and affordable solution to builders of all skill levels. Modern features include a simplified water cooling installation bracket, intuitive cable routing options, and quick-release SSD trays for building beautiful gaming PCs quickly and easily. The H500i also features the CAM-powered Smart Device, providing RGB lighting and digital fan control, and includes an integrated vertical GPU mounting bracket.
H500 / H500i features:
- Modern design and builder-friendly features
- Premium, all-steel construction with the sleek H Series aesthetic; available in four color combinations
- Tempered glass side panel showcases your build
- Wire management is made easy with an intuitive, patent-pending cable management system
- Water-cooling installation is simplified using a removable bracket for either all-in-one CPU coolers or custom loop configurations
H500i exclusive features:
- The Smart Device, a built-in RGB and digital fan controller powered by CAM, delivers HUE+ and GRID+ functionality and includes two pre-installed fans and RGB LED strips.
- An optional Adaptive Noise Reduction fan control mode in CAM measures CPU and GPU temperatures, as well as ambient and system component sound levels to create custom fan curves that optimize the balance between cooling and noise
- Integrated, CAM-powered RGB lighting allows for dynamic personalization of each and every build
- Vertical GPU mount* showcases the gaming power inside
The H500 series is available in four color combinations to match your perfect build. Its all-steel construction is enriched by a tempered glass side panel, signature PSU shroud, and iconic cable bar to showcase your gaming system. You can even show off your GPU using the vertical GPU mounting bracket included in the H500i.
Enjoyable Builds for All
We designed a cable routing system with pre-installed channels and straps on the back of the motherboard tray, for intuitive and easy cable management. We also upgraded our signature cable bar to be adjustable to simplify the building process.
An easily removable front bracket designed for radiators up to 280mm makes installing water-cooling simple. There’s also an integrated reservoir mount for custom-loop systems. Two Aer F** 120mm fans are included for optimal internal airflow and the front and PSU intakes include removable filters for easy cleaning.
The H500 series’ layout for storage optimizes airflow and interior space for a clean-looking build. The two quick-release 2.5” SSD trays found behind the motherboard tray may also be mounted on the PSU shroud to showcase your hardware. Please visit NZXT.com for additional information.