Everyone doesn’t want to encounter losing data on the Android phone. However, accidents would occur inadvertently. Sometimes we might delete the important files by mistakes. In this case, we should react accurately.
When deleting the Android data accidentally, in addition to turning off the data network and Bluetooth for preventing deleted data from overwriting, you need to use the professional Android data recovery software to retrieve the lost files promptly. Thus, this post will provide top 5 Android data recovery software for you, and you can select one to retrieve your deleted files according to the practical description.
1. MobiKin Doctor for Android
MobiKin Doctor for Android is one of the best recovery apps for Android device, so you can recover the deleted contacts, call logs, text messages, photos and documents with it in 1 click. Furthermore, it can help you recover deleted data from your Android internal memory, SIM card and SD card quickly, and back up the Android data to the computer without hassle. Besides, there are Windows and Mac versions for your choice.
- Recover multiple types of data from the Android device, including contacts, messages, call history, music, videos, documents and pictures.
- Recovery media files on the Android SD card without root, such as videos, music files, documents and photos;
- You can recover the deleted data on the Android phone with three steps;
- Preview and select the files from the Android phone on the computer;
- You can back up the existing and deleted data to the computer together;
- Compatible with most Android phones, like Samsung Galaxy S20/S10/S9. Sony Xperia 10/5/4/3, LG V60/V50/V40, Motorola, ZTE, Xiaomi, Oppo, Huawei, OnePlus, and more.
- There are two scanning modes you can choose to scan your Android content: Quick Scan and Deep Scan.
- You cannot use the full features before registration;
- Only one connecting way between the Android phone and the computer: USB cable;
- Only recover deleted data on Android device but not iOS.
2. Stellar Data Recovery
Stellar Data Recovery is another recovery app you can choose to retrieve lost data from hard drives, SD cards, and other storage devices. Thus, you can recover the deleted files on the Android phone with this app fast.
- Recover deleted photos, videos, audio files and documents;
- Recover data from Windows system which doesn’t boot;
- Repair corrupt photos, including several formats: JEPG, TIFF, HEIC, PNG, and more;
- Retrieve the damaged data which is corrupted by RAID 0/5/6 etc.
- The free version can’t recover unlimited data;
- Support Windows 7 and upper.
3. Disk Drill Data Recovery Software
Disk Drill Data Recovery Software can not only recover data on the Android phone but also on the iPhone, SD card, digital camera, USB drive and computer. What’s more, this app can recover 6 data types which contain videos, audios, images, documents, archives, and other files.
- Support different devices;
- Recover the media files without trouble;
- The modern interface will make it easier to operate;
- It can’t scan and recover your deleted contacts, call logs, and text messages;
- Limited data can be recovered with the free trial.
4. Wise Data Recovery
Wise Data Recovery can help you quickly recover deleted emails, photos, videos and etc. from the mobile phone and other removable devices. You can download the Windows/Mac version on your computer to have a try.
- It can retrieve deleted media files and emails on the Android phone;
- Support to recover many file formats like DOC, XLS, JEPG, TIF, PNG, AVI, MP4, MP3, WAV, PST, EMLX, and so on;
- It is compatible with Windows XP and later;
- You can use it to scan and restore recently deleted files for free.
- The pro version of this app is not free;
- It can’t recover all the data types on Android.
Recuva is used to recover the lost files from your Windows computer, recycle bin, and other mobile devices. The lost videos, music, emails and more can be recovered with it fast. This app can find the buried files with the deep scan, and you can wipe the deleted files permanently with it.
- Support to recover and delete the lost files securely;
- Recover lost data from hard disk, USB drive, damaged SD card, and other devices;
- Support more than 37 languages.
- Sometimes it takes a long time to scan the buried files on the Android device;
- Its compatibility with Android phone is a little weaker than others.
These 5 Android data recovery tools can recover your deleted data fast, and their detailed information is displayed above for your inference. Hence, according to this post, you can make a decision on them and download one to retrieve your deleted Android files. It is believed that you would recover your deleted data soon.