Lexar is excited to announce the launch of the Lexar Professional SILVER PRO SD card. With write speeds of up to 160 MB/s, it’s the perfect card to capture stunning 4K video and gorgeous still images, and its read speeds of up to 280 MB/s reduce transfer times for a more efficient workflow.
Capacities up to 512 GB ensure that photographers and videographers can stay in the zone and keep shooting and a V60 rating allows users to capture stunning video in Full-HD and 4K.
“The Lexar Professional SILVER PRO SD card is perfect for photographers and videographers looking for a card for their professional DSLR or mirrorless cameras. It gives them the performance they need to capture Full-HD and 4K video and read speeds that reduce the wait time when transferring files,” said Joey Lopez, Director of Brand Marketing.
- Shoot stunning videos in 1080p Full-HD and 4K
- Capture extended lengths of video thanks to high-capacity options
- Save time with a dramatically accelerated workflow1
- Backwards-compatible at the highest UHS-I speeds
- Rigorously tested to ensure performance, quality, compatibility, and reliability
*Highest transfer speeds achieved only when paired with an SD UHS-II reader.
*Up to 280 MB/s read transfer, write speeds lower. Speeds based on internal testing, actual performance may vary.
The Lexar Professional SILVER PRO SD card is available in end of September 2023 and comes in 64 GB up to 512 GB of capacity.